Supervision of Auxiliary Systems (SIA)
The SIA system allows the control, management and integration of different auxiliary systems.
The SIA system allows the control, management and integration of different auxiliary systems needed for the operation and/or security control of airports, tunnels, metro/rail stations, industrial plants and complex buildings.
Typical subsystems are: Fire Fighting, Intrusion Detection, LFM, Elevators, Escalators, Dewatering, Sliding doors, etc.
The main system functionalities are:
• Automation of emergency procedures
• Monitoring and control of each sub-system
• Graphic display of all information
• Data elaboration in real time, trend and reports
• Diagnostic and security management
• Automation on two layers (PLC/RTU e SCADA)
• Access to the system via Intranet/Internet
• Security management
• Alarms on remote terminals
Applications of the system
In 2006, a system application has been installed in “Quattro Venti” station of Italian Railways Company (RFI) in Rome. The system allows remote control and management of the following sub-systems: Lighting & Power System, Fire extinguishers, Air ventilation, Fire alarm, Intrusion alarm, CCTV for video surveillance, Elevator and escalators, Dewatering, Gate access.