Waste Water Treatment Management (WWTP)
The WWTP System allows the control and management of Wastewater Treatment Plants.
The system allows the control and management of Wastewater Treatment Plants.
The main system functionalities are:
• Automation of emergency procedures
• Monitoring and control of each sub-system
• Graphic display of all informations
• Data elaboration in real time, trend and reports for offline data analisys
• Diagnostic and security management.
• PLC programming for implementation of control logics, and automation of wastewater treatment processes.
• Security management
• Alarms on remote terminals (operator touchscreen panels)
Applications of the system
In 2011, a system application has been installed in Wastewater Treatment Plant in Pitesti (Romania).
The system allows control and management of the following sub-systems: distribution panels and power supply, water treatment, sludge treatment and biogas production.
Currently, the system is being installed and configured for Wastewater Treatment Plant in Turda (Romania).